Professor of Leadership, Leicester Castle Business School
Peter’s publications include:
• The Micro-Dynamics of Intra-Organizational and individual Behaviour and their Role in Organizational Ambidexterity Boundaries
• Exploring the Impact of Investors in People
• The creation of trust: the interplay of rationality, institutions and exchange
• Micro-moments, choice and responsibility in sustainable organizational change
• Engaging with genocide: the challenge for organization and management studies
Peter’s article ‘An evaluation of the use of competencies in human resource development – a historical and contemporary recontextualisation’ is a classic text. It appeared in EuroMed Journal of Business, 2006.