About the Institute
The Institute for Systemic Leadership promotes a systems approach to improving leadership in, of, for and by complex organisations. The model challenges the traditional individual model as the prime way of developing and delivering organisational leadership and improvement. The aims and objectives of the Institute are:
1. To research, examine and advise on corporate leadership strategies and practice, and propose improvements.
2. To conduct enquiries into instances of systemic failure, examine for lessons, and propose remedial systemic leadership action.
3. To develop and make available resources to assist the application of the systemic approach to the improvement of corporate-wide leadership.
4. To provide a web-based portal for those wishing to share their interest and expertise in systemic leadership, and expand the market for the use of the systemic leadership model as an option for leadership interventions.
5. To foster a leadership culture in which the exercise of individual acts of leadership and personal expression is enabled by loosening the ties of hierarchical power, by challenging excessive protocol, and by reducing bureaucracy.
6. To offer coaching support and advice at senior executive levels in applying the systemic leadership model.
If your professional work is fully sympathetic with the aims of the Institute, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Copyright Please note that all material and pages on this website is the copyright of The Institute for Systemic Leadership. It may be printed, reproduced and used for personal study, educational and business purposes without seeking further express permission, provided that it is correctly attributed to the Institute. The Institute’s permission must be sought where the material is intended for republication for wider dissemination. Copies of the Institute’s material in these website pages may not be sold for commercial gain.